 Off-Topic / Debate / 9671
    Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Jason J. Railton
   Wow! Freaky. I submitted a follow-up to Jennifer's message (evidenced by the indented history), but Lugnet's taken it as a follow-up to Robert's message prior to that. Now I'm confused. Was that intervention divine? Or just fabulous? Can we move (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Robert Bevens
   (...) Something like that happened to one of my posts. I followed up to one of Jennifer's posts but then it posted it as if the post I followed up with was the one Jennifer's replied to. A sure fire instance of Post Hoc, Ergo, Propter Hoc. Get the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)