 Off-Topic / Debate / 9678
Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:21:28 GMT

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:19:04 GMT, "Jason J. Railton"
<j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote:

Wow! Freaky.  I submitted a follow-up to Jennifer's message (evidenced by
the indented history), but Lugnet's taken it as a follow-up to Robert's
message prior to that.  Now I'm confused.

Was that intervention divine?  Or just fabulous?

Can we move this to lugnet.off-topic.fun anyway?  I know I'm not taking it
seriously.

Jason J Railton

Something like that happened to one of my posts.  I followed up to one
of Jennifer's posts but then it posted it as if the post I followed up
with was the one Jennifer's replied to.  A sure fire instance of Post
Hoc, Ergo, Propter Hoc.  Get the science community on the horn,
they're gonna want to hear about this!  On the other hand it could
just be a server screwup...but then what fun is that?  : )

Robert