 Off-Topic / Debate / 9671
Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:19:04 GMT

Wow! Freaky.  I submitted a follow-up to Jennifer's message (evidenced by
the indented history), but Lugnet's taken it as a follow-up to Robert's
message prior to that.  Now I'm confused.

Was that intervention divine?  Or just fabulous?

Can we move this to lugnet.off-topic.fun anyway?  I know I'm not taking it
seriously.

Jason J Railton