 Off-Topic / Debate / 9525
  Re: Who does W. Love? BIG OIL!!!

(...) Dave!: Proportionately, developing nations do indeed put greater amounts of pollutants into the atmosphere than developed nations - chiefly because poorer countries either lack, or have chosen not to install, pollution control devices that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who does W. Love? BIG OIL!!!

(...) That's a very good point. "Proportionately" is a tricky word in this context because ultimately it's the net amount (and severity) of pollution, not the relative amount that's important. (...) 8^) I'm a recent import to Pittsburgh, but I've (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)