 Off-Topic / Debate / 9481
  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) Mladen, you are a braggart and a serious jerk. I think I speak for most everyone here when I tell you that you have just lost the valuable respect of many. It would be best if you left your whiny, self-serving attitude at home. Cheers, - (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) Hey, I respect Mladen! His stuff IS great, as is Eric Sophie's work. I'm wondering though if you pull up to a full service attitude pump and pump your own attitude, effectively making it self-service, do you have to pay the full service price? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) I have to agree with Sproat here...I've lost respect. Mladen - your attitude came off sounding like you felt you deserved more praise, and his compliment wasn't enough for your models. It appears to me, at least, that you have an over-inflated (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) No doubt. Mladen has turned out some great models. It's his sheer arrogance that bugs the crap out of me. If I could just killfile his posts and instead check his website periodically, that would be best. I'm sure others say the same of me (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) No, just tip the bottle (back) and enjoy. But don't tip it over, we don't need any whine spillage. FUT .pun ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun)