 Off-Topic / Debate / 9282
    Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Tom Stangl
   (...) Hmmmm, are you allowed to pick them up and keep them, or is the area protected? If you can collect, I see a roadtrip in my near future. -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Darwin's theory —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I haven't been there in a couple of decades, so I don't know what the policy is now. Certainly in the past you could collect them - it would be hard to enforce much in the middle of nowhere (don't take your low-slung sports car). Finding (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)