 Off-Topic / Debate / 9129
  Re: I've said enough...

(...) Me either :^) (...) I think a lot of time is wasted disputing points (eg fossils) rather than more general arguments (eg whether scientific observation of Evolution is based on faith or theory). The misleading distortions of the Creationists (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I've said enough...

I mostly agree with Dave here... so I snipped most of it. (...) I don't see this as disruptive, not at all. I think if you're going to say "here is the explanation to everything", that a counter argument pointing out that the explanation doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)