 Off-Topic / Debate / 8983
  Concerning Evolution vs. Creation

IMHO: Trying to convince anyone that Creation is the truth rather than Evolution is futile given that: (a) The Evolutionist does not believe in God in the first place OR (b) The Evolutionist does not believe in a literal interpretation of the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerning Evolution vs. Creation

(...) I totally agree (I'd put myself in the (b) category). (...) Which means that you can't use Creation "Science" without accepting a literal interpretation of the Bible. (...) This model is: (1) Subject to change, criticism, improvement and total (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)