 Off-Topic / Debate / 8972
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I didn't try hard enough not to be non-unemotional. Let me try again... (...) Obviously I disagree with that opinion. In fact, I don't even know if you seriously believe it yourself. I think what you perceive as an anti-MS "bias" is actually (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

This is a small subtopic and it is to be hoped that this will be my last post on it. (...) Parser overload, too many negations! :-) (I parsed it by hand but it did throw an exception) (...) I think I believe it. I sincerely believe I've provided one (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) Gee, Larry, what's you're problem. Todd's statement parsed perfectly for me... But then I have the advantage of having grown up breathing double negativism and worse. Todd is clearly adapting well to life in Massachusetts... (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)