 Off-Topic / Debate / 8921
  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) I guess that's the best I can expect? Surely you can do better than name-calling - how about some specific refutation. If you won't or can't - you've closed your mind and further discussion will probably be futile. -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) That's funny: I (and Bruce, I expect) have been thinking the same thing about the creationists in this debate. Dave! (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Dave mentioned elsewhere that he is preparing some kind of response to this, so I am defering to him at the moment rather than duplicate effort. To cover it all would take quite a bit of effort. Tell you what, though, show me where he got any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Nice - you want me to defend him. I'm not attacking him. (!) Why don't you try and dispute any of it? I won't be so foolish to claim that it's perfect, only that I probably agree with most of it. Defer to Dave if you will. -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) No - I just want you to provide some evidence for your claims, which you refuse to do. I'm afraid we are fast approaching the, "A non-answer IS an answer" stage (i.e. you don't answer because you can't). (...) Didn't say you were. (...) What (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) The article has evidence enough, shall I quote it? (rhetorical) (...) I toyed with posting the article in it's entirety :-) But I'll simply say this: I'll be happy to defend anything in it. -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes: you can't). (...) I gave you essentially two options and I'd respond to either: point out where any parts of the article were published in a reputable scientific journal and I'd respond to those, or tell (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) You're missing the point again. I started the thread - and I asked for refutation - it is you who have provided none. Nor have you cited any published articles which refute it. My condition stands. You are the target of your own words. Somehow (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Here's what you said: How about another point of view? msnhomepages.talkcit...ssible.htm -Jon (I was being conservative with 10^50) Don't see any conditions, I don't see any call for refutation. Again, you have been challenged by several (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)