 Off-Topic / Debate / 8863
    Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) You have to realize the train of thought he is trying to establish. If he can prove evolution impossible, therefore, creationism, however improbable, must be the answer. He may deny that is the point he is trying to make, but note that there (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Larry Pieniazek
     Bruce, you have a valid point in the larger context. I just think it's OK to quote fictional characters if there's merit in the thoughts of the author behind them. That's all. And I think it's OK to quote voices in your head too, but I digress. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Jon Kozan
   (...) Actually no - you presume incorrectly :-) I realize, by now, that I can't convince you of much, but, here and now, my only point is that you should not hang your hat on "evolution" (in it's many definitions) except so-called 'micro-evolution'. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)