 Off-Topic / Debate / 8828
  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Jon, if I go through this whole article point by point (which is well-informed, if wilfully misleading), and show how evolutionary theory can account for all the "discrepancies" it points out will you actually change your mind, or at least (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

As I've stated before, I don't have tons of time to devote to this and I'd much prefer a point-at-a-time response than a massive, exhausting (for me) rebuttal. However, that said, I do have a BS in Physics and would be very interested in your (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Me too!! Fortunately, I think most of the rebuttal can be concentrated in two or three points. (...) BSc in biology for me, and ditto on open-mindedness and time constraints. I'll get on to this next week sometime -- have a good weekend! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)