 Off-Topic / Debate / 8824
Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
James Brown wrote:
If you're going to accuse the christians of taking God's existance on faith,
then at least either acknowledge that your (the generic you) denial of God's
existence is ALSO on faith, or at least have the consitency to say "God
might exists, but there is no evidence to support it."

I've already done that, long ago - search for it if you want ;-)  I said I had
faith that God does NOT exist, and you can't convince me otherwise.

OK.  I won't bother looking, I'll take it on faith.  <grin, duck>  I either
didn't remember that, or never saw it, so all I had to go on was what you
said today.

James