 Off-Topic / Debate / 8822
    Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Tom Stangl
   And why is that any more probable than Evolution? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Jon Kozan
   (...) Er - I thought this was the "visiting God" thread?! -Jon (...) is (...) Him, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Dave Schuler
   (...) Okay; then why is your view any more likely than the Cosmic Egg doctrine of creation, or any other cosmogony? FWIW, Tom and I are not Christian (no kidding, right?), and I for one will not accept the Christian notion of God until it can be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Jon Kozan
   (...) Ah, now I see where you're coming from - I was only trying to let you know the Christian's perspective - I didn't think / or expect you would accept it. I do believe you can understand something, even though you don't accept it. Understanding (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would submit that it is *much* more likely that you don't understand science, the scientific method, and evolution in particular, physics training or no, than that evolution is flawed in the ways that you claim it is. Steve has made (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Jon Kozan
   (...) For now, I'm proposing (in another thread you haven't touched yet) that abiogenisis be examined critically - there I'm proposing it is impossible - from a scientific standpoint. And, yes, there I am proposing that the evolution theory (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)