 Off-Topic / Debate / 8818
Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:59:25 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

Saying "You can't physically visit God" is another unsupportable statement,
and people should either not be making such catagorical statements, or they
should lay off the christians for doing it.

There.  I feel better.

He should have stated that there is no verifiable known way to physically
visit God.  Tom probably doesn't want to modify his statement, but that's
the way I'd put it.

  Just so Tom doesn't think I'm sticking him with the footwork for my
argument, I should admit that Bruce's statement above is a correct
paraphrasing of my own post, which was in turn a suggestion based on Tom's
argument.

And I agree with Bruce's modification.