 Off-Topic / Debate / 8746
    Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —David Eaton
   (...) Just to jump in for Steve on this one, I think the present course was somewhat diverted from Steve's original intent. I think (correct me if I'm wrong Steve) that Steve's intent has been to dispute the moral theory I presented. In so doing, he (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Dave Low
     (...) But wait there's more!! Not only did Steve unearth those buzzwords, he attempted to base his arguments on his Creationist philosophy, a philosophy that is 100% incompatible with evolutionary biology (sort of like Lego and Knex, only more (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Dave Schuler
   (...) You're right, of course; in retrospect his original post was *not* "Why My Morality Rejects Evolution," and if his intent is to continue his discussion of morality instead, that's his option. It's unfortunate that he threw down the gauntlet, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)