 Off-Topic / Debate / 873
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:30:59 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
A second problem is civil lawsuits following innocent verdicts in criminal
trials.

Well, except for maybe that one case that happens every now and then
when the criminal trial verdict was clearly wrong.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide