 Off-Topic / Debate / 8646
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:25:44 GMT

If you think I am not making a point, just leave me alone.

If you *are* making a further point, please make it.

If you're *not*, say so.

But if you just want to repeat the same point over and over after it's been
acknowledged and after you've been asked what the further point is, I would
submit that it is *you* that should leave *us* alone, rather than the other
way around.

Unless, that is, you're like my nephew and just like to hear yourself ask
"why" repeatedly because it makes you think you're part of the conversation.
In *that* case, we'll do our best to humor you, for a few rounds anyway.

In this case, we've done enough rounds, and then some.

Call the question.

++Lar