 Off-Topic / Debate / 8594
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:36:51 GMT

Scott A wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:

Scott A wrote:

OK. So who is in the next room? Your kids? Your dog? Your neighbours?

What is your argument....please think about what you've
said....obviously you will analyze that whenever you are in the
situation.  At what point did Larry mention he would fire at any
criminal no matter what the cost....I think you're aware of the layout
of your home and if your child is behind the criminal you're not going
to shoot.

... and what is the bullet bouces of the washing machine?

I'm sorry but obviously you're not terribly aware of the nature of a
moving bullet.  From previous conversations, you're telling me the
bullet cn go through a wall but not through a household washing
machine?  Think about this for a moment.

--
-TiM
NB, CA