 Off-Topic / Debate / 8514
    Re: My Gun Control Rant —James Powell
    (...) _I_ think you are full of the same stuff that farmers spread over fields, if they own cows. :) :). At least, as far as this issue goes. Will this register do anything to stop criminal activity? Yes, it will. Will it do what $300 million worth (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Gun Control Rant —Tim Culberson
    (...) Sorry if you mentioned in an earlier post but could you clarify your theory as to how? (...) Although I don't exactly believe that that there isn't at least _some_ motive to eventually get rid of ALL weapons I agree that military and handgun (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)