 Off-Topic / Debate / 8490
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:

Scott A wrote:

And he seems to think that if he DOES
end up in the minority, he can Change The World by voting people out of office (HOW
you are supposed to do that with a MINORITY, I'd like to know).

That is all part of democracy Tom.

Uhh....I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one
Scott.....a democracy is the government representing the
MAJORITY.....not the MINORITY.

I'd argue is has to represent both the minority & the majority.

Scott A