 Off-Topic / Debate / 848
    Re: New Web Page —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Nitpick: You got the wording slightly wrong (which can make a world of difference if you start analyzing it) "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: New Web Page —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Thanks, I was doing it from memory - thinking I got it right and noticed that I was wrong after the fact. I think the commas I left out are more significant than security, but it's better to have it all. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)