 Off-Topic / Debate / 848
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:48:38 GMT

It's really easy.  "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free
state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms will not be
infringed."

Nitpick:  You got the wording slightly wrong (which can make a world of
difference if you start analyzing it)
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the
right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Jeff