 Off-Topic / Debate / 8301
  Re: (Sub|Ob)jectivity and related case studies on .debate (...or is it just about taxation :-)

<original message snipped> Generally I don't feel right blowing my own trumpet, guys, but I feel that the reputation (and possibly the future!) of this NG is at stake here. If you have the time, feel free to take a few minutes to read a post I made (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: (Sub|Ob)jectivity and related case studies on .debate (...or is it just about taxation :-)

<topped> (...) <tailed> I think you have a good point Paul. However, I think there is also value in replying point by point as one can quickly see where the main arguments lie. I enjoy ready through long, well reasoned, text - but without printing (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)