 Off-Topic / Debate / 8123
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:14:37 GMT

In many ways, our rights are stronger than your own.

Provide a cite please. That is, show how your set of rights are *harder to
change* than ours, not that they currently give you more or less freedom. (1)

My point is "ploughed ground" Larry.

That's the point I'm making, which you missed.

1 - they give you less, regardless of what you believe, but that's not what
is being debated by me in this subthread

It takes >1 to debate Larry.

Scott A

++Lar