 Off-Topic / Debate / 811
  Re: New Web Page

(...) There's already nothing to stop them from overruling any of the amendments. I don't see your argument. Steve (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) The second amendment means that if they get too carried away with negating our rights, we can take them back. (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) There's a specific procedure for overruling an amendment. One that no congresscritter, no matter how liberal, has the guts to try to initiate. Unfortunately, nothing can prevent them from working towards the same goal with stupid little (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)