 Off-Topic / Debate / 8092
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Lorbaat wrote:

Except that I have NO idea where they are - they're buried in with millions of
car
mags.  I don't put them on an altar or anything.

Heh!  No, I wasn't suggesting that you did.  But still, saying "there have been
cases!  Really!"  Doesn't cut it.

These aren't EXACTLY on track, but they're close, and both of these things
happened in West Michigan and both are pretty well documented in media
archives.

Provide a cite Larry - it would help make your point credible.

I am working from memory so may not have all the facts 100% straight.

- A teacher was forced from his public school teaching position merely
because he was gay. After a long series of further harassment events
(showing the local school board to be a rather moronic lot) over several
years he died, at a relatively early age, of a heart attack that was ruled
to be stress related.

Are you saying the board had a right to sack him as he was gay? That is your
usual line of argument is it not?

Scott A

- A man served jail time for swearing in "public" (at a canoe launching site
on public land when he had a mishap and struck himself, he cried out in pain
and frustration, he was overheard by an overzealous policeman and arrested).

++Lar