 Off-Topic / Debate / 8024
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:48:30 GMT

Eric Joslin wrote:

And, to get to the point where it *always* breaks down- if catastrophe befell
both X and Y at the same time, how would you choose with whom to be?  If both
and Y reached some sort of pinnacle in their lives at the same time, with
whom
would you choose to celebrate?

I'd choose the one who needed me most.

That's an easy answer, but I'm not so sure it would be a comfort to the person
who needed you greatly but, in your opinion, not as much as the other person.

Or, worse yet, felt they needed you more, but you disagreed.

eric