 Off-Topic / Debate / 8012
    Re: Religion and Science —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Why do you say probably not most? (...) Right. I'm sure that if you polled people, you would find that right now they believed that such a lifestyle is not for them. But I wonder if they're just wrong because we're conditioned to only accept (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Religion and Science —Kevin Wilson
   Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) I was thinking of people-as-we-are-now, not people-as-we-might-possibly-be :-) Rightnow, almost everyone is brought up on the ideal of monogamy (eg all the teenage angst material about "my best friend (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)