 Off-Topic / Debate / 8012
  Re: Religion and Science

(...) Why do you say probably not most? (...) Right. I'm sure that if you polled people, you would find that right now they believed that such a lifestyle is not for them. But I wonder if they're just wrong because we're conditioned to only accept (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Religion and Science

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) I was thinking of people-as-we-are-now, not people-as-we-might-possibly-be :-) Rightnow, almost everyone is brought up on the ideal of monogamy (eg all the teenage angst material about "my best friend (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)