 Off-Topic / Debate / 8004
Re: Religion and Science
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:54:43 GMT

Dave Low wrote in message ...

This is not to say that well-adjusted people couldn't and don't live • happily
as a single person or in open relationships (or as a triple or quadruple • (or
sextuple cf _Friends_ (and what about consensual incest anyway?))), just
that I don't think it would work very well for most people. Any thoughts?

Exactly Dave. Polyamory is something suited to some people, certainly not
all, probably not most: but most people never even consider it because it's
outside the social norm. No family structure is the best for everyone, and
choices ought to be available rather than cut off for no good reason.

Kevin