 Off-Topic / Debate / 7881
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Jon Kozan wrote:

This makes me sick to my stomach, and furious, and I'm sure there are
Christians who would agree with me.

Shoving YOUR religion down someone else's throat when they don't want it is
just sick.  I see you for who you are now.  I know what role you would have
filled during the Inquisition.

Saying you support his doing so, but then continuing on with the next sentence
with your proselytizing is disgusting.

I merely pointed out why people do what they do.
I can't believe that by sharing motivations that I'm proselytizing.
I'm not forcing anyone to agree with me. And, I, in no way, am telling someone
even "how to" be a Christian.
Help me out, how do you define proselytizing?

-Jon