 Off-Topic / Debate / 7820
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 07:38:21 GMT

serious snippage

He said every "meaningful" (paraphrasing) true claim is falsifiable and then >proceeded to show why non falsifiable claims don't help us in our >understanding.

<just going off on a tangent here> Why should we privilege rationalism as a
source of understanding? And if we should, should it be the only type of
insight that informs our understanding?

--DaveL