 Off-Topic / Debate / 774
  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

On Tue, 11 May 1999 16:07:59 GMT, "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote: BTW, what's the scoop about Littleton and RPG? I haven't heard any links... (...) I don't know that anything is being blown out of proportion. Violence in the US, (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) Several of the early news articles cited White Wolf's Vampire RPG as a cause, because the two guys played it. I'm too lazy right now to hunt down any URL's and my sources all came hard copy, but I saw 3 articles that all either outright blamed (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) My dad said he read an article that said they played Final Fantasy VII, and seemed to use it as an example of what is bad about video games and RPGs. My (extended) family in Indiana think I am really disturbed for playing AD&D. One of my Aunts (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) The pastor at my wife's parents' church used to be an avid AD&D player. He still likes the game but says he bowed to silent pressure from his congregation years ago and stopped hosting sessions and playing. He did come to my defense, though, (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) I'm just finishing up being a grad student in education and in a class I was taking this past semester -- where many of the other students were teachers -- I suggested during discussion that measures should be taken in school to address the (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)