 Off-Topic / Debate / 7714
Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
"Selçuk Göre" <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote:

Jon Kozan wrote:

Tim - What do you believe?
Whether or not you have a 'rational' explaination...
-Jon

What are you trying to do? Are you the gate keeper of heaven (or hell)?

He's just curious, really.

I'm a Christian, by believing in the teachings of Christ in the Bible.  I
share the same sentiments on how flawed 'Christianity' is as Bill does, and
don't think that the examples people have set are very reflective of Him
throughout history.

Oh, Ok.
I must have missed Bill's "flaws".
Can you point the way for me? (what posting?)
Or perhaps state your sentiments?
-Jon