 Off-Topic / Debate / 7722
Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:27:16 GMT

"Jon Kozan" <jauction@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
I'm a Christian, by believing in the teachings of Christ in the Bible.  I
share the same sentiments on how flawed 'Christianity' is as Bill does, • and
don't think that the examples people have set are very reflective of Him
throughout history.

Oh, Ok.
I must have missed Bill's "flaws".
Can you point the way for me? (what posting?)
Or perhaps state your sentiments?

Maybe Bill didn't outline them all here, but I'm still searching, here's the
little bit I found:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7608
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7548
(the last sentence of Bill's first paragraph)

Maybe we've pointed out specifics in an email discussion of ours, but I'm
sure these flaws of Christianity have been pointed out and paraded here on
Lugnet.  They are right to point them out, and the events are wrong.  It
doesn't reflect Christ, IMO.

Dave! also acknowledged something along the lines that a system shouldn't be
thrown out because some people misrepresent it.  I'm heavily paraphrasing
what I remember, I appreciate correction/link, Dave.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne