 Off-Topic / Debate / 7683
    Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, there are Christians who claim that it doesn't matter what you do, if you are among the "elect", you've already got your ticket to heaven. Now I guess they can still claim that God is the force that motivates them to good, but so many (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Nobody HERE ever does that, though. ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Scott Arthur
   (...) “Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.” - Ashley Montague I was thinking about god last night. I think part of the problem with parts of this debate is the need of modern society to break (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)