 Off-Topic / Debate / 7684
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

Well, there are Christians who claim that it doesn't matter what you do,
if you are among the "elect", you've already got your ticket to heaven.
Now I guess they can still claim that God is the force that motivates
them to good, but so many Christians (and people of other religions
also) just seem to squirm around, trying to evade conclusions which are
supportable by critical reasoning.

Nobody HERE ever does that, though.

++Lar