 Off-Topic / Debate / 7497
    Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Frank Filz
   (...) <snip> (...) I had a feeling I had incompletely communicated my stance. I do think that altruistic charity based on qualities like you list above is the most effective. My point is more that one needs to look at the entire system and examine (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Scott Arthur
   (...) "Altruistic Charity" In a strong a economy, we would expect to have higher disposable income. We may choose to use that to better the circumstances of others, or we may choose to go to "Wally World" - that is a personal choice. If the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)