 Off-Topic / Debate / 7375
  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

Ok, I'd like to express a few things here. 1. Gerry your original post was in bad taste, have a enough sense to admit it. 2. The first state wide recount was not initiated by The democratic party, it was started as a result of Florida state law. 3. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

(...) Pat, The way this whole thing got started was someone took something fun that I do for my Brickbay store personal. The original comment about being crazy was nothing more then a joke. Lets discuss what makes America a great country. Everyone (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

Gerry, Ok, I'm not going to debate that there are several oddities that have sprung up that seem to help both candidtaes in all kinds of ways. I also agree that after the final recount, Bush will be the winner. But I think it is silly to say that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)