 Off-Topic / Debate / 7368
  Re: Boy sues (and wins) for NOT being aborted

(...) No, not true. I, at least, preface my opinions with 'I', to not my opinions You, have felt it neccessarily to use insult, though. ("naive") Unfortunately, this is a time-tested liberal tactic, and I can expose it. Liberal tactic #1 - Resort to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Boy sues (and wins) for NOT being aborted

(...) Kinda like what you just did with that statement, eh? Liberals and conservatives alike will often say whatever they think it will take to "win" the point or at least get the goat of the other guy. Both sides indulge in name-calling and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Boy sues (and wins) for NOT being aborted

(...) Well, sort of. A statement of certitude differs from an expression of opinion in that certitude implies fact or truth. Had you said "I think that even though this boy..." it would have expressed your opinion and eliminated any need for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)