 Off-Topic / Debate / 7362
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:35:52 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Not to be difficult, but I don't.  :-)  Well, sometimes.  I think that some
premeditated slayings should be accepted by society.  If I am on a murder jury
and it turns out that the perp killed someone who raped his daughter.  I will
never convict him.

This stance kind of troubles me. It suggests that not only do you view
the death penalty as an appropriate penalty for rape, but you don't even
expect that the alleged perpetrator should get a trial.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com