 Off-Topic / Debate / 7284
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

  Who else's decision could it be?

I will say it again, in this election the issue of overriding importance to
me was the next president's influence on the composition of the Supreme
Court.  And that, of course, was how I made the mistake of stumbling into this
thread in the first place....

Maggie

Maggie:

I apologize for jumping on your case.  Being in the minority of opinion
politically and err...just about everything else...I sometimes like to throw a
philosophical wrench into the works when I feel like the forum is about to play
another round of Bash the Conservatives.  I meant nothing personal against you,
and I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings.

james