 Off-Topic / Debate / 7222
Re: Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:01:11 GMT

http://www.hayekcenter.org/friedrichhayek/hayek.html#

Hayek demonstrates to my satisfaction,

Ah. A libertarian economist. Just what is your level of "satisfaction"?

ROFL. This guy came runner-up in the LP man of the century! You using him
for justification, is like Lenin using Marx (Not Groucho) to justify
communism. You really are a critical thinker Larry, I am in awe. Argue your
point with me Larry, be objective, show me how "right" you are - show me
your understanding. Don’t just copy ideas from www.lp.org – I’m interested
in _your_ thinking on this.

Scott A