 Off-Topic / Debate / 7162
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:00:44 GMT

Holy Cow!  I'm away for a couple days and this happened...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Simpson writes:

While it is true that a woman may do as she pleases with her own body, it does
not therefore follow that she may do as she see's fit with her baby's body.

OK, so the woman doesn't have the right to destroy another human's body.  I
understand and generally agree so far.

IF
a conception is the result of an un-coerced freely-made consent to sexual
intercourse,

Waitnowholdonaminit!  Now it sounds like you're saying that the woman might
have the right to destroy another human's body under certain circumstances.
How the heck to you come to that?

Chris