 Off-Topic / Debate / 7067
  Re: It's All Over...

(...) I was quite shocked by some of the liberal commentary on this. The two-party (equals one-party) system is pretty entrenched in Australia too, but no-one goes around saying that a vote for a third party is some sort of "betrayal". If Gore (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All Over...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Low writes: <snip> (...) Very true. Gore *should* have destroied Bush. He made several missteps along the way and I personally think he should have enlisted the help of Clinton more. Just about everyone I know, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)