 Off-Topic / Debate / 7033
  Re: It's All Over...

(...) True. I don't dispute this. However a 1/30th of 1% lead is tenuous at best. (...) Perhaps, but that would take an amendment to the Constitution as a best-case scenario. Worst case being a re-write of the COnstitution which I don't believe is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Brocaw Brocaw. He's off by now. Hey der (practicing my Canadian), Not sure the smaller states would become irrelevant, they would still get added to the total popular vote. Or the Electoral college could change to an apportioned system like a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Yes, but as a candidate running for office, would you spend your war chest in Los Angeles or Des Moines? Chicago or Olympia? My point is that you'd spend your money where there is a greater concentration of people so as to reach a larger (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Prolly. (...) I won't bother to respond to that. ;-} (...) Oui, Except I do like their salad dressing. Is this going to turn into a valley vs. the beach argument? ;-} Peace out. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Nah. We both know which is better, the one that NEVER sees snow... -Dave (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)