 Off-Topic / Debate / 7001
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:14:58 GMT

* I want to end the nightmare of Prohibition by
stopping the insane War on Drugs.

* I want to restore completely your unconditional
right to keep and bear any weapon necessary to
defend yourself and your family.

I want you to be able to keep _every_ dollar you
earn -- to spend it, save it, give it away as
_you_ think best -- not just the crumbs the
politicians leave for you.

...and your going to vote for this guy. How bizarre.

Which of these patently admirable stances do you think is bizarre?

Chris