 Off-Topic / Debate / 7046
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:49:35 GMT

...and your going to vote for this guy. How bizarre.

Which of these patently admirable stances do you think is bizarre?

As an outsider looking in, they read like they will make worse most of the
things which I perceive as being problems in the US - Drugs, Gun Ownership
and lack of what we in the UK call a welfare state. Further, has anyone
asked him how such a sudden drop in Tax will effect inflation - keeping in
mind your economy is already overheating?

I'm sure if I were a right winger, holed up in the in my bunker in the
Montana mountains (with 2 years supply of Dried Food, Bottled Water and
Bullets) HB's manifesto would make pretty good reading.

I'd love to see what the demographics of his support is(?).

Scott A