 Off-Topic / Debate / 6916
  Re: My Official Viewpoint

(...) Actually I was proceeding according to Todd's logic, which I happen to agree with, so I guess you could call it mine as well. (URL) (...) It follows according to Todd's earlier post, which seems to agree with my experience. You might be an (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Official Viewpoint

(...) No. Todd sais he thought there would be a strong corrolation between people who are big Star Wars fans and people who strongly dislike Jar Jar. You directly say that because you are a Star Wars fan, you dislike Jar Jar. Your conclusion is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)